Rewrite the sentences putting the object between the verb and particle.
1. We picked up the children from school.
: We picked the children up from school.
2. Please throw away your trash. Don't leave it in the park.
3. Put on your hat. It's very cold outside!
4. I'm going to throw out my old watch and buy a new one.
5. I walk a lot, so I wear out my shoes Quickly
Complete each sentence with a future time clause or a main clause. Use the words and phrases in parentheses and the correct punctuation. (가로 앞에 빈공간을 채워야 해요,,)
1. When I get a new TV, (I/give/my old one/away)
2. (after/Joan/mend/the cover)this couch will look great.
3. I'm not going to sell my car (until/it/break down/again)
4. (as soon as/Jerzy/have/enough time)he is going to buy a new refrigerator.
5. Do you think about what you are doing (before/you/toss/things/in the trash)
6. After Eddie repairs my glasses (they/be/as good as new)
Look at the chart. Write five sentences with future time clauses in your notebook.
Use one future time clause and one main clause in each sentence.
Use the correct form of the verb in parentheses.
Punctuate your sentences correctly.
Future time clause Main clause
when my wach (stop) working
After Sally (finish) her report
As soon as class (end)
When our car (break) down
Before Patricia (throw) her lecture notes out
I (call) you
She (ask) if her sister wants them
she (go) home
We (buy) a new one
I (replace) it
첫번째 문제는 동사랑 분사사이에 문장 넣어서 완성 시키는건가?? 그렇구요,,
두번째와 세번째는 시간 부사절 관련된 문제입니다...